Update

Aug. 14th, 2009 10:34 am
cesy: "Cesy" - An old-fashioned quill and ink (Default)
[personal profile] cesy posting in [community profile] kiva
Has anyone made any interesting loans on Kiva recently?

Have you tried out the new currency risk thing?

I just realised I haven't made any loans recently, so I'm going to check for ones that are expiring soon, as I've heard that there are a lot of those at the moment.

Date: 2009-08-14 04:13 pm (UTC)
sara: S (Default)
From: [personal profile] sara
I haven't worried about the currency risk thing, simply because the amounts involved are so small. For anything to go seriously wrong for me, it would have to be the U.S. dollar that collapses, and if that happens, I will have bigger problems than worrying about my Kiva loans.

Profile

kiva: Kiva "K" logo (Default)
Kiva and Microfinance

July 2010

S M T W T F S
    123
4567 8910
11121314151617
181920212223 24
25262728293031

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 9th, 2026 09:51 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios